Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Intro - Gather round, all you clowns…

So, this is my first post. I thought I'd make it into an introductory type of thing. I guess what you'll see on my blog a lot are just certain weird things I learn almost each day (I know, it's a little corny) or something I just have strong opinions about. It probably won't be every day, but I'll try to post often. I do still have school work to do and I'm pretty busy this year. I just want to let people know that these are my opinions, and I am definitely not trying to offend anyone or push my opinions on you. I do have a large fetish for the 1960s and many many other time periods. So there will be references to a great deal of what I say. It's totally cool if you don't get it, but you can always ask and I'll be happy to explain. Well, happy browsing!

1 comment:

  1. You're opinions mean nothing! Read my comment and go to all 4 of the links.


    Help me not to murmur in my tent
    Help me not to foolishly blame God
    Help me not to ask why
    Help me to walk by faith and not by sight



    O           ^.^
     |< ° °          ^.^
    /\     ° °                 ◦<o   ◦<o
                                      O\    O\

    Matthew 13:1-2 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.
    [2] And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.

    Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Matthew 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

    Revelation 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    your favorite  Billionaires !

    scratchwiththechickens@gmail.com
    Well, touch my feathers
    Seeking research funding


      🦩 🦩👀
    🦩        🦩
              🦩
            🦩
          🦩     🦩🦩
        🦩    🦩🦩🦩🦩
        🦩    🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩
          🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩
                 🦩 🦩
                 🦩        🦩
                 🦩 🦩
            🦩🦩
                 🦩
                 🦩
             🦩🦩


    !

    ReplyDelete